Sunday, January 12, 2014

What is typical Korean food like

What is typical Korean food like


I have got informed my team mates will go to a fancy Korean restaurant since one British will come and visit my office that day. They must want to show around what typical Korean food like. 

As the matter of fact, real Korean food, I mean fancy Korean food, like the pic below, is very expensive. This place(called '한정식' ) I have visited isn't that much expensive comparing to others, however, in general, some of places are rip-off. I do think that the food is very 'delicious' and chefs put a lot of efforts to make them(even for side dishes), it's not affordable.

This place, however, was good in terms of taste and price. ($15 dollars each)






I am so in love with this noodle, it's called japchae(it is a Korean dish made from sweet potato noodles, stir fried in sesame oil with various vegetables)






Pickled raw crap with soy source 






pan fried fishes





rice in a hot stone pot





egg battered zucchini






Will keep posting lots of Korean food later, see you :D